Friday, December 30, 2005

An end to a momentous chapter

A little closing to a reasonably good year. College has been an interesting experience. Life has been reasonably good.

A few things that I'm glad about that came with 2005 is of course, Lee Jia Liang. A new beau in my life, a new person to share life with, a new person to care about. Jia Liang is one of the few things I'm glad about that came with going to college. He has been an unique addition to my everyday life, making the days go faster, and also phone bills higher.

Another thing I'm happy about that came with 2005 is my amazing journey with the Jalan Impian cast. I gained a whole family, complete with kids to watch over, sisters and brothers to share experiences with, and elders to gain knowledge from. Jalan Impian has truly been a milestone in my life.

In this year, Ah Khoo got married, so that's minus one singleton in the family, plus one family member. Another thing to be joyful for. Jun achieved 3 A's in his PMR. Another yay. Papa organized Maybank Visa's Golf Tourney, opening a new field for him in his work life. Mum is just as wonderful as ever, spending more time with her this year in shopping and such. Auntie Suan recently came back for 6 weeks, spent loads of time with Ah Ma and she's all healthy and hearty. Becky has grown up to be a cun chick, but still an adolescent at heart.

There are many things to be joyous and thankful about in 2005, and I'm anxiously waiting to see what 2006 will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home