Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ahem, just a rant

So, this blogging thing really doesn't work for me. Considering I abandon it after a couple of posts. But ah what the heck.

Here I am in the same boat again, crazy rushing cramming for assignments and exams. This is not how this semester is supposed to turn out, but yes I am the procrastination queen.

In fact that's what I'm doing right now. Attempting to blog while reading/not reading Regression.

Anyway,

What I'm looking forward to is that flight back home in winter. Ahhh..... KL.

I've been ebay-ing a lot (stupid stupid) nowadays, eating alot of junk food, NOT exercising. So basically I'm just a disgusting lump right now, but when in KL...

Somehow everything is good. I'm all slim. Food taste great yet I lose the Australia weight. Friends are good. Family is better. And just experience everything I know and love.

I've got a new job bartending at my fave club in Canberra, so woohoo to that. I'll be a master mixtress in no time. But it's probably gonna cost me loads of beauty sleep so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

I'll just be a master mixtress then maybe quit ?

Ah well.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this post. Hmm...

I think I just wanted to talk for like a few minutes, even if it is technically to myself or Internet Explorer.

I need to, get rid of all this junk food. In my room.

I finished off a 1kg bag of M&Ms in less than a week. Boo to that.

I ate like 2 bags of Doritos in 2 days. Boo to that as well.

I've been eating loads of fatty food, like duck rice and I'm the sort of person who never removes that thick layer of fat and skin.

Will attempt to be healthy soon. I don't wanna look too worse off when I get on that plane to KL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home