Thursday, March 02, 2006

Phyllis here we come

Wow, a long long day. Just got home an hour ago, after 6 hours of classes, 2 & ½ half hours of LAN, and a further 2 & ½ hours of shuttling around mindlessly “completing” the LAN project. Nevertheless it was a pretty okay day. People in my LAN group turned out to be pretty nice people. I guess my conception of Chinese speaking people are slightly skewed.

Tomorrow Student Council are going to Phyllis and Precious. Now why do I feel like we’re on a never ending road with constant charity stops? Because we are! It’s getting a bit tiresome, the whole of Student Council shuttling around in two cars going to every home ever built. Fine, it’s only to three charities. But all in a row, I’m getting pretty fed up. Of course, it’s for a good cause so I’ll definitely stick to it.

I don’t know what to expect for Phyllis tomorrow. Would I be comfortable? I hope so. I hope I can fulfill the role of joy-bringer, the visitor who successfully entertains the old folks. We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home