Wednesday, January 04, 2006

another dull study day

Nothing interesting is happening nowadays. Everyday it's wake up, dilly dally, study a little, watch TV alot, eat, sleep. Argh can't wait for exams to be over. My eyes aren't cooperating, which makes it that teeny bit tougher too. Sigh.

Jia has been getting pissy these past few days, he owes it to not being able to see me. I can't do much about it as stuff keeps cropping up, I have to study, Papa's at home, etc. What am I to do right? Besides I guess we shouldn't be seeing each other so often as we really need to take a whole bunch of our time to study. But I do miss him so. Sigh.

As it is January, I am quite eager to check out the new intake. I actually get like this at every intake, anxious to see if the new intake brings in fresh meat aka hotties or any potential competition. We shall see, as tomorrow I'm heading back to college for a little revision class. Hmmm... this should be interesting. A good deal of primming should be done tomorrow, I do want to look good when I walk into a room full of new people to meet. Maybe a few potential friends in the crowd? I hope.

I've been putting back on the weight in my tummy area. Oh darn. So much for looking all slim tomorrow. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home