Thursday, June 12, 2008

exam bleack

Tension is high this exam season.

It starts tomorrow but I wish it was all over yesterday.

I keep looking forward to going back to KL straight after the holidays. But I sometimes forget what awaits me there is scary too (eg: removing wisdom tooth, pressure of losing my winter fat)

I can't get closure on certain issues, I'm trying to work on it. Maybe I'll have time to after the exams.

Stayed up last night thinking about the future, about all the what if's and maybes.

This is all just too depressing. God help me I will have not smiled and laughed for real by the end of these 2 weeks.

I just need this to be over.

Today holds meaning which I can't divulge. And yet the meaning isn't meant to be there anymore.

1095 days. Not all of it was terrible. Not in my eyes anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home